Fui etiquetada de novo! - I've been tagged again!

Fui etiquetada de novo, desta vez pela PhyllisC das Sewing Divas! Fiz um esforço e “desencantei” mais cinco coisitas sobre mim que não mencionei ainda neste blog:
I was tagged again, this time by PhillisC from The Sewing Divas! Here are five more things about me, never mentioned in this blog before:

1 – Pratico uma modalidade desportiva chamada "Powerjump", que consiste numa espécie de aula de aeróbica praticada em cima de um mini trampolim!
1 – I play a sport called Powerjump that consists of an aerobic class performed on top of a mini trampoline! It's great, I love it!

2 – Já visitei muitos países da Europa e também o Brasil. A última grande viagem que fiz foi de carro e visitei países como a Espanha, França, Suiça, Itália, Eslovénia e Croácia! No Brasil estive 5 vezes, um mês de cada vez em São Paulo, ao serviço da empresa para a qual trabalho.
3 - I've visited many countries in Europe (holidays): on my last road trip I visited Spain (right next door!), France, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia and Croatia! I also visited Brazil (S. Paulo) on business for five times (a month long each) in five consecutive years.

3 – A minha mãe e uma das minhas irmãs vivem no Luxemburgo há muitos anos;
3 – My Mother and one of my sisters live in Luxembourg for many years;

4 – Não tenho medo de me aproximar de animais que a maior parte das pessoas acha asquerosos, como cobras e ratos; o animal que realmente me incomoda é a mosca. Detesto moscas!
4 – I'm not afraid of approaching animals found obnoxious by most people, like snakes or mice but I can't stand flies. I really hate them!

5 – Por último deixo-vos com a imagem dos meus olhos, o espelho da minha alma, que nunca mostrei aqui!
5 – Last but not least, I give you the sight of my mirrored soul, my eyes (there is a Portuguese popular saying: "The eyes are mirrors to the Soul" I don't know if you have the same saying)!

De volta ao trabalho, os bolsos já estão prontos e só me falta escrever o tal mini guia em como costurá-los!
Back to sewing, pockets are done and I only have to finish writing down my blog entry about making them!

Ate já!
See you soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obrigada Tany!

Realmente posso dizer que tenho uma familia muito boa. Adoro-os as todos, quer do meu lado, quer do lado do Luis e fazemos questão de nos premanecer-mos ligados a eles! Acho que os melhores amigos que temos são a familia em especial os pais, e por isso devemos sempre preservá-los!

Mónica

Anonymous said...

Que viajada! Nesse aspecto tenho um pouco de "inveja", pois gostava de viajar assim tanto. No meu caso as viagens de trabalho ficam mesmo por Portugal o que é maravilhoso!
Quanto aos teus olhos, gosto deles. Sempre gostei de olhos escuros, acho que são sinceros!

Bjs

Mónica

ifthisistuesday.wordpress.com said...

I like snakes & mice too! (except I wasn't so happy when a mice ran across my counter one morning and disappeared into the stove; then I didn't want to use the oven because I thought that would cook it, which would have been terrible)

My mother's family emigrated from Luxembourg in the late 19th century. There are still family gravestones in a cemetery there, and I have an old picture of the family having lunch in the garden, with a cat sitting on one of the chairs (its own chair), white tablecloth and all. Very bourgeois (they made wine).

How funny we should have these things in common (I also love the ocean and wish I could live by it) as well as sewing and taste in clothes. The internet is a funny place!

Lisa

Laura said...

Olhos bonitos :)